CRUISE ON THE CHER FROM CHISSEAUX 10H00
Sail on the Cher and let yourself be carried away by the water for a guided tour of the boat house, the wild fauna and flora. During this cruise, enjoy a breathtaking view of the Château de Chenonceau while passing under the large arches of the "Château des Dames".
LUNCH AT THE RESTAURANT OF THE CHÂTEAU DE CHENONCEAU 12H30
¼ including wine
- Fresh goat cheese pie with rillons
Or Crunchy vegetable salad with olive oil
- Hake back, celery puree and basmati rice, mushroom sauce
Or Roast pork braised in beer, pumpkin muslin and candied wheat
- Omelette Chenonceau
Or Fruit Pie
FREE VISIT OF THE CASTLE OF CHENONCEAU 14H30
Since the 16th century, the silhouette of the castle has been majestically reflected in the waters of the Cher. Pure beauty of the Renaissance, sublimated by its French gardens, it is a charming castle that owes everything to women! Built by Katherine Briçonnet, embellished by Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de Médicis, saved from the Revolution by Madame Dupin... it deserves the name given to it by history: the "Château des Dames".
END OF OUR SERVICES 18H30
- The commented cruise on the Cher from Chisseaux (subject to authorization of navigation)
- Lunch ¼ including wine
- Admission and free visit of the Château de Chenonceau
- The transport
- Aperitif and coffee supplements
- The supplement of a guide at the castle of Chenonceau fixed price 243 € during the week
- Personal expenses
From January 01 to December 31, 2019
- 2km circuit
- Free for the driver
- In 2019, the Château de Chenonceau will offer activities for the "500 years of Renaissance" in the Loire Valley. Please contact our service for more information.