GUIDED TOUR OF THE ROYAL CASTLE OF BLOIS 10H00
This castle steeped in history is in itself an architectural synthesis of the castles of the Loire Valley. The four wings, from the Middle Ages to the 17th century, represent the innovative spirit of the architects commissioned to embellish the monument. The richly furnished and decorated royal apartments will immerse you in the daily life of the Court during the Renaissance
LUNCH IN A RESTAURANT 12H15
¼ of wine included
- Tomato stuffed with goat cheese curd Solognot and smoked salmon
Or Rillons de Touraine served warm and melted leeks
- Poultry supreme with wild mushrooms, "macarate" apple
with refined goat cheese
Or Braised piece of beef braised in Chinon, gratin from the "pickers".
- Homemade almond fruit pie
Or "Big" cabbage with Grand Marnier, orange sauce and "hot" chocolate
DEPARTURE FOR CHAMBORD 14H30
GUIDED TOUR OF THE CHÂTEAU DE CHAMBORD 15H00
A masterpiece of the French Renaissance, the Château de Chambord displays all the immoderation and ambitions of King François I. The double-revolution staircase, for its atypical architecture, raises many questions: is it Leonardo da Vinci's shadow hanging over this monument? The castle, located in the heart of a game forest, offers you a moment of relaxation and exception.
TASTING AT THE BISCUIT FACTORY OF CHAMBORD OF SOLOGNOTS PUCKS AND A VAL DE LOIRE WINE 17H00
In Place Saint Louis, the main square of the village, a beautiful shop selling regional products welcomes you to taste the famous Palets Solognots, biscuits made a few kilometres away, since 25 years. Accompanied by a local wine, a very pleasant break to end this beautiful day.
END OF OUR SERVICES 18:00
- The services of a tour guide for visits to the Château de Blois and Chambord.
- The entrance to the castles of Blois and Chambord
- Lunch ¼ including wine
- Tasting at the Biscuiterie de Chambord
- The transport
- Aperitif and coffee supplements
- Personal expenses
- The guide supplement on Sunday (+ 6€/pers) and public holiday (+ 11€/pers)
Valid from January 02 to December 31, 2020
- Free for the driver