Spend an exceptional moment in the heart of the royal castle of Blois in the Gaston d'Orléans wing. A memorable meal for the guests who can claim to be the illustrious guests of our ancestors the kings.
More than just a lunch, it is a prestigious setting that you will give to your meal thanks to the magic of the four facades of the castle and the sumptuous rooms at your disposal.
On request, you can enhance your day with a visit to the castle or attend the screening of Sound and Light.
ARRIVAL IN BLOIS - PARKING ON THE SAINT-VINCENT COACH PARKING LOT
FREE VISIT OF THE ROYAL CHATEAU OF BLOIS: 10H00
The first unmissable site in the Loire Valley, the Royal Castle of Blois presents a true panorama of the architecture and history of the Loire Valley castles, which makes it the best introduction to their visit.
LUNCH IN A ROOM OF THE ROYAL CHATEAU DE BLOIS: 12H00
1/4 wine and coffee included
- Assortment of sausages and raw vegetables
- Chicken Colombo or Salmon Parmentier
- St Maure de Touraine and Brie de Meaux
- Blois chocolate paving stone
- Admission and free visit of Blois Castle
- Lunch in a prestigious room of the Château de Blois
- Aperitif, 1/4 wine and coffee
- The transport
- Any other service not mentioned in the program
- Weekend and holiday supplement: 2€/persons
Valid from January 01 to December 31, 2019