Horse-drawn carriage ride and country buffet 7pm
Departure from the castle square in Blois for a commented carriage ride towards the rue des Trois Marchands, the Jacques Gabriel bridge and then the left bank of the Loire. You will reach the aître St Saturnin where you will be served a buffet made of local products.
- Aperitif (Sparkling Vouvray), regional wines and coffee
- Terrine of Loire fish on old-fashioned bread, rillons, rillettes, deer sausages, deer terrine, pheasant terrine
- Cheese and goat cheese assortment
- Strawberries, petits fours, solognots pallets
New Sound and Light at the Royal Castle of Blois 10pm or 10.30pm
Equipped with the latest projection technologies, this show immerses you in the history of France and Blois. Standing in the castle courtyard, 45 min.
- Horse-drawn carriage ride
- Buffet composed of local products
- Sound & Light Show at the Royal Castle of Blois
- The transport
- Personal expenses
From April 8 to September 22, 2019