GUIDED TOUR OF THE CASTLE OF CHEVERNY 10:00 AM
This private castle, open to visitors since 1922, has belonged to the same family for more than six centuries: the Hurault, a family of financiers and officers who have distinguished themselves in the service of several kings of France. Free visit of the ornamental and ornamental garden which extends between the Château and the Orangery: calm and relaxation along the alleys.
LUNCH IN A RESTAURANT 12:15 PM
¼ of wine included
- Homemade country terrine, port jelly
Or Raw vegetables of the moment
- Old-fashioned braised pork stir-fry, grilled vegetables
Or Brandade of fish from the market, green salad
- Homemade chocolate mousse dish
Or homemade Tiramisu
GUIDED TOUR AND TASTING AT THE SAINT-MICHEL WORKSHOP IN CONTRES 14H30
The famous St Michel brand is a successful company that has wanted to share with you the secrets of making its cakes without preservatives or colourings. During the visit of the workshop you will see the pastry chefs working on efficient and rigorous tools. A film and a tasting will follow.
GUIDED TOUR OF THE CHÂTEAU DE TROUSSAY IN CHEVERNY 4:30 PM
This Renaissance manor house is still inhabited, it evokes both the richness of the decoration of the Loire castles and the rural and family atmosphere of the small Sologne estates of yesteryear. Its 18th century owner, Louis de la Saussaye, was the most attentive to its architecture. He worked hard to restore and beautify this 1450 manor house, as you will see in its islet of greenery, to make it the smallest of the Loire castles.
END OF OUR SERVICES 18:00
- The entrance and guided tour of Château de Troussay
- Lunch in a restaurant ¼ including wine
- The entrance and guided tour of the Château de Cheverny
- The visit and tasting at the Saint-Michel workshop
- The transport
- Personal expenses
- Aperitif and coffee supplements
Valid from January 01 to December 31, 2019
- 35km circuit
- Free for the driver
- In 2019, the Château de Cheverny will offer activities for the "500 years of Renaissance" in the Loire Valley. Please contact our service for more information.