ARRIVAL AT THE NATIONAL CHAMBORD ESTATE AROUND 11:00 AM
SHOW OF BIRDS OF PREY AND HORSES 11:45 AM
A few steps from the castle, enter the stables of the Marshal of Saxony to attend the outdoor show describing the highlights of Francis I's life. In 2019, the birds of prey will be the masters of the place. Grand dukes, falcons, vultures, eagles... will accompany the history of the King.
LUNCH IN A CASTLE ROOM 13:00
¼ of wine and coffee
- Assortment of sausages and raw vegetables
- Roasted Ancenis poultry supreme with mushroom and polenta sauce
Or Pavé of perch, white butter and steamed potatoes
- Camembert and regional goat cheese
- Sologne Tatin Tart
Optional: Traditional lunch served at the table (+12€/pers).
GUIDED TOUR OF THE CHÂTEAU DE CHAMBORD 15H00
A true reflection of the French Renaissance, the castle is disproportionately large to match the dreams of its sponsor, King Francis I. This extraordinary castle was completed under the reign of Louis XIV. In the heart of this palace you will discover the unusual double revolution staircase, a work of remarkable technical prowess.
TASTING AT THE BISCUIT FACTORY OF CHAMBORD OF SOLOGNOTS PUCKS AND A VAL DE LOIRE WINE 17H00
A beautiful shop selling regional products welcomes you to the village square of Chambord. You will taste the famous Solognots Palets, produced for 25 years, but also other biscuits with exclusive recipes. A wine from the region will accompany this convivial break
END OF OUR SERVICES 18:00
Optional: carriage ride in the park or in electric cars
- The entrance and guided tour of the Château de Chambord
- Lunch ¼ wine and coffee
- Tasting at the Chambord biscuit factory
- The show in Chambord
- The transport
- Personal expenses
- Aperitif supplement (+ 5€/pers)
- Guided tour supplement on Sunday (+ 2€/pers) and public holiday (+ 4€/pers)
- The options
From May 01 to September 30, 2019
- Free for the driver
- In 2019, the Domaine national de Chambord will offer activities for the "500 years of rebirth" in the Loire Valley. Please contact our service for more information.