FREE VISIT OF THE CHÂTEAU DU CLOS LUCÉ IN AMBOISE 10H00
Inhabited by Leonardo da Vinci for the last three years of his life, the residence has preserved many rooms: his bedroom, his kitchen, his office... From his native Tuscany until his death at Le Clos Lucé on May 2, 1519, Leonardo da Vinci tried to unlock the secrets of nature and physics that served as the basis for his work. The castle offers the public a synthesis of Leonardo's work, even in its park where some machines have been reconstructed.
LUNCH AT THE PRIORY OF THE CLOS LUCÉ 12H30
Sieur Sausin, Maistre queux, welcomes you to the 15th century Priory with its Renaissance rooms and terrace in the heart of the green park. He offers you "many gousié amusements", based on Renaissance recipes.
MENU PROPOSAL RENAISSANCE OF SIEUR SAUZIN
¼ including wine
- Herb pie on a bed of salad
- Candied chicken in good Amboise wine and carrot puree with cloves
or Salmon chapel with basil and Trédura of leeks
- Pear with bitter orange and island vanilla or pineapple compote with allspice and butter biscuit
GUIDED TOUR OF THE ROYAL CASTLE OF AMBOISE 15H00
A real fortress built in the 15th and 16th centuries on the orders of Charles VIII, Louis XII and François I, it now houses a superb collection of furniture. This emblematic monument and its landscaped gardens offer one of the most remarkable views of the Loire Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
END OF OUR SERVICES 17:00
- The entrance and guided tour of the Château d'Amboise
- The Renaissance lunch ¼ of wine included
- The entrance and visit of the Clos Lucé park in Amboise
- The transport
- Personal expenses
- Aperitif and coffee supplements
Valid from January 01 to December 31, 2019
- Circuit of less than 1km
- Free for the driver
- In 2019, the following sites will offer activities for the "500 years of rebirth" in the Loire Valley: the castles of Amboise and Clos Lucé. Please contact our service for more information.