FREE VISIT OF THE CHÂTEAU DU CLOS LUCÉ IN AMBOISE 10H00
Inhabited by Leonardo da Vinci for the last three years of his life, the residence has preserved many rooms: his bedroom, his kitchen, his office... From his native Tuscany until his death at Le Clos Lucé on May 2, 1519, Leonardo da Vinci tried to unlock the secrets of nature and physics that served as the basis for his work. The castle offers the public a synthesis of Leonardo's work, even in its park where some machines have been reconstructed.
LUNCH AT THE PRIORY OF THE CLOS LUCÉ 12H30
Sieur Sausin, Maistre queux, welcomes you to the 15th century Priory with its Renaissance rooms and terrace in the heart of the green park. He offers you "many gousié amusements", based on Renaissance recipes.
MENU PROPOSAL RENAISSANCE OF SIEUR SAUZIN
Cocktail, ¼ wine and coffee
- Herb pie on a bed of salad
- Candied chicken in good Amboise wine and carrot puree with cloves
or Salmon chapel with basil and Trédura of leeks
- Pear with bitter orange and island vanilla or pineapple compote with allspice and butter biscuit
GUIDED VISIT OF CHÂTEAU GAILLARD IN AMBOISE 15H00
Set in a park covering 15 hectares, a magical place of great importance in the Renaissance has just been rediscovered and has been born anew after 5 years of painstaking restoration. “Only Adam and Eve are missing from this marvellous paradise to make it a new Eden” said Charles VIII of Château Gaillard.
Tasting of orange juice and cake homemade.
END OF OUR SERVICES 17H00
- The entrance and visit of the Clos Lucé park in Amboise
- The Renaissance lunch (Cockatil, ¼ of wine and coffee included)
- The entrance and guided tour of Château Gaillard and tasting
- The transport
- Personal expenses
Valid from January 02 to December 31, 2020
- Free for the driver