GUIDED TOUR OF THE CASTLE OF VILLESAVIN IN TOUR-EN-SOLOGNE 10H00
The Château de Villesavin was built by Jean Lebreton, Secretary of Finance of King François I, who was in charge of "conducting and paying for Chambord's work". During the visit you will see the chapel, the dovecote, the living rooms, the horse-drawn carriages and the wedding museum. In the park, you will be invited to greet the Baudet du Poitou donkeys, for whom the owners are invested in maintaining the breed.
LUNCH IN A RESTAURANT 12:30 PM
¼ including wine and coffee
- Peasant salad, poached egg and bacon
Or homemade country terrine and its small mesclun
- Fricassee of farm chicken with old vinegar
Or pomegranate fillet in lemon papillote
- Fruit Charlotte and its coulis
Or apple jealousy with warm cinnamon, vanilla ice cream
GUIDED TOUR OF THE MAX VAUCHÉ CHOCOLATE FACTORY IN BRACIEUX AND TASTING 15H00
It is in Bracieux that Max Vauché, master chocolate maker, will introduce you to "the whole world of chocolate", its origins, its culture, the various stages of transformation. A discovery of the senses and a real return to the roots... delicacies.
TASTE THE CHOCO BAR MAX VAUCHÉ 16H00
Hot drink accompanied by sweet treats, served at the Choco Bar, in the friendly setting of the adjoining mill and river.
END OF OUR SERVICES 18:00
- Lunch in a restaurant 1/4 of wine included
- The guided visit to the Château de Villesavin and the free visit to the Wedding Museum
- The guided tour and tasting at Chocolaterie Max Vauché
- Taste it at the Choco Bar
- The transport
- Aperitif and coffee supplements
- Personal expenses
Valid from January 01 to December 31, 2020
- Free for the driver